Key Features & Options:
- Faster service - touchscreen menu's
- Reduce queues - order dockets & online ordering
- Contactless card payments - less reliant on customers carrying cash
- Accurate cash handling
- Promotions & Loyalty cards
- Upsell prompts & advertising screens
- Digital menu boards
- Online ordering websites & apps
- Kitchen printers & order screens
Fish and Chips Shop Online Ordering System - Web, App, iPhone & Android
A superb ordering service, Mobo2Go is a great way to get your own branded online ordering system. Increase sales, and lets customers order from you no matter where they are, at home, in the office or on the train.
Designed for single & multi-site restaurants our online ordering system lets customers to pre-order fish and chips for delivery or takeaway. Orders can be placed direct from a smart-phone or PC. In the restaurant an order printer and alert system notifies staff to incoming orders from the web.
With an in-built production management system, on-line take-away orders are automatically printed just before they need to be made, so they can be freshly prepared. Delivery and collection orders are scheduled to arrive with different timings allowing staff more time to prepare and arrange delivery orders. Customers just love the convenience of being able to order in advance and beat the rush.
More on Mobo2Go....
Kitchen Printers and Order Display Screens
Kitchen order printers and kitchen order displays are used to improve the speed of order production in the kitchen. As orders are taken at the point of sale, they are automatically sent to the kitchen monitors via the controller. Orders are displayed on the screens, informing staff what needs cookingand when. Once the orders are ready, the bump bar is used to clear orders off the screens.
Contactless Card Payments
We provide retail and hospitality, mobile payment solutions so you are equipped to accept all kinds of payments, including credit and debit cards. Integrated to your EPOS terminals or standalone, we can offer you a reliable solution.
Behind the counter
The system is fast and easy to use, the touch-screen till speeds up service, helping minimise queues and maximize sales at peak periods. Kitchen printers can be used to streamline operations.
Promotions and offers
Automatic price levels can be set-up for timed price changes or promotions allowing different prices by day of the week or time of day.
Security & Stock
Secure login devices or “Dallas Keys” identify staff members using the tills. With a full audit trail of all their transactions, corrections and refunds are easily traced, helping to minimise misuse, theft and shrinkage. Live stock count down can be enabled so you can keep a close eye on stock levels.
A cloud based back office option allows owners and managers to keep a close eye on what's happening on a day to day basis, giving access to live sales analysis, stock records and staff activities.
Touchscreen Cash Registers
We understand that all customers have different needs, that's why we offer a flexible range of EPOS Systems & Touchscreen cash registers to suit all budgets.
Why buy your Fish & Chip Shop EPOS System from Mobo?
- We provide personal service and support to all our clients
- We know EPOS, we have worked in the EPOS industry for over 30 years
- Mobo EPOS Systems are always competitively priced
- Full programming & configuration of your systems to suit your style of operation
- Full delivery & installation services
- We provide 1 on 1 staff training on installation
- Many happy customers are using our systems.
- We support customers with 1 to 50+ sites.
- All our hardware includes a minimum 1 year warranty
- We offer telephone and remote support services to minimise on-site call out costs.
Direct purchase or leasing options are available. Leasing available from as little as £1.75 per day.
Contact us: 01772 367 110